Inventory Unit Detail
2019 HCB 39 Speciale
Call for Price
Powered by Trip Yamaha 350s
Notable Standard Features include:
T-Top: Custom Painted with Integrated Windshield, Rod Holders and Spreader Lights.
Insulated deck lids
Livewell-Dual ; 40 gallons each
Optimus Steering System
Rear Facing Cockpit Seating with Fold Down Bait Prep Station
Stereo System-JL Audio- (6) 7.7" speakers, (2) 10" Subwoofers
Fresh Water Engine Flush System (Yamaha)
Garmin- 12" (2) outter and 16" (1) center Chart Plotters
Garmin VHF 300 Radio
Helm Seats - Triple Captains Chairs
Cabin Floor - Sea Dek
Subscription Service to activate electronics.
Notable Optional Features:
Air Conditioning 110v
Outriggers - Taco 18'
Rod holders - forward gunnwale (12)
Stereo upgrade - JL audio (2) 7.7", (2) 8.8", (2) 10" subwoofers, (4) 8.8" tower speakers
Transom bait prep station stbd (replaces storage tub)
Transom anchor (replaces port storage tub)
For more information on this one of a kind HCB please contact Barney Watkins at 918-530-7733 or email@example.com
This family-friendly center console yacht is a comparison shoppers dream, with the all of the desired standard features and comfort you expect, with the unlimited range to customize to your tastes.
Stepping aboard you will immediately notice the spacious aft layout and rear facing lounge seat that easily converts to a tackle station by simply folding down the seat back. The unintimidating helm, like all of the Speciale’s big sisters, boasts a terrific panoramic view with the cross-curved™ non-glaring glass, clean automotive inspired helm station, 3 of the largest displays in it’s class, and three comfortable helm seats. The uncompromising appointments in the cabin feature a large berth up front, tons of storage and a full walk-in head providing a cool break from the heat of the sun. The bow is perfect for fishing or entertaining with removable seat cushions, cocktail table and large forward-facing lounge. All-in-all our yacht is equipped realistically and priced accordingly with the right power, the right controls, and the right equipment.
For the aspiring, the valuable distraction will finally give you the escape you deserve.
- Length: 38 ft. 11 in.
- Beam: 11 ft. 6 in.
- Deadrise: 23 deg. Aft
- Dry Weight (approx.): 19,000 lbs (with Triple Yamaha 350’s)
- Maximum Horsepower: 1400
- Fuel Capacity (gas): 526 gal.
- Freshwater Capacity: 45 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 2 @ 40 gal. each
- Draft - Engines Up (approx.): 24 in.
- Bridge Clearance w/Hardtop (approx.): 10 ft.
- Performance, Ride, & Comfort: The right power, the right controls, and the right equipment create a yacht with a top cruising speed of over 60 miles per hour. With over 525 gallons of fuel this center console yacht is perfect for a short or long day at sea.
- Cutting Edge: Apples-to-apples, we don’t play the stripped down game. The Speciale comes standard with everything you need and some.
- Luxurious Comfort: The Speciale’s DNA is a creation in design and innovation with its striking exterior and beautifully finished interior.
- Max HP
- 1400 hp
- Length Overall
- 38 ft. 11 in.
- 11 ft. 6 in.
- 24 in.
- Dry Weight
- 19,000 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 526 gal.