Inventory Unit Detail
2019 HCB 39 Speciale
Call for Price
A coffin box/sun lounge/refrigerator at the front of the console is designed after the 5300 and 4200. This is a 12-volt refrigerator or freezer built by Frigid Rigid, arguably the best insulation in the marine industry.
The oversized cockpit has an aft facing seat. The aft seat holds a rigging station as well as a 12-volt refrigerator, tackle drawers, and a freshwater spray-down. The console is equipped with triple Garmin screens. A premium sound system, outriggers, radar, auto pilot are standard. Completing the helm station is a fiberglass t-top with a three sided, tempered glass windshield. The interior of the console is outfitted with a flush head, sink, and bunk. There is also a unique vertical rod holding system inside the cabin.
With a 526 gallon fuel capacity… 39 Speciale has nearly unlimited daily range.
Notable Features include:
- Anti Fatigue mats at the helm area
- Baitwells- Twin 45 gallons, with high speed pickups and continuous flow pump boxes
- Bow seating with forward facing seat backs
- Center Console Cabin with full size berth, head, sink and vanity
- Custom Painted Engines
- Forward Console Lounge seat - with cooler
- Fish boxes- (2) Forward port and starboard, (2) aft port and starboard below deck
- Garmin-Triple Chart Plotters, one 16" Wide and two 12" Chart Plotters with dual 1 kw transducers for Chirp Technology
- Garmin VHF 300 Radio
- Outriggers-Taco Grand Slam with 18' poles
- Painted Engines- two tone
- Remote Spotlight
- Rear Facing Seat with Tackle Storage, 12 Volt Refrigerator Drawer and Freshwater Shower
- Rod and Tackle Storage locker in cabin
- Power Steering
- Stereo System-JL Audio
- T-Top-Powder coated with integrated windshield, D-tubing, rod holders and spreader lights
- Tuna / Dive Door
- Windlass with Remote and Stainless Steel Anchor
- Bow thruster
For more information on this one of a kind HCB please contact Barney Watkins at 918-530-7733 or firstname.lastname@example.org
This family-friendly center console yacht is a comparison shoppers dream, with the all of the desired standard features and comfort you expect, with the unlimited range to customize to your tastes.
Stepping aboard you will immediately notice the spacious aft layout and rear facing lounge seat that easily converts to a tackle station by simply folding down the seat back. The unintimidating helm, like all of the Speciale’s big sisters, boasts a terrific panoramic view with the cross-curved™ non-glaring glass, clean automotive inspired helm station, 3 of the largest displays in it’s class, and three comfortable helm seats. The uncompromising appointments in the cabin feature a large berth up front, tons of storage and a full walk-in head providing a cool break from the heat of the sun. The bow is perfect for fishing or entertaining with removable seat cushions, cocktail table and large forward-facing lounge. All-in-all our yacht is equipped realistically and priced accordingly with the right power, the right controls, and the right equipment.
For the aspiring, the valuable distraction will finally give you the escape you deserve.
- Length: 38 ft. 11 in.
- Beam: 11 ft. 6 in.
- Deadrise: 23 deg. Aft
- Dry Weight (approx.): 19,000 lbs (with Triple Yamaha 350’s)
- Maximum Horsepower: 1400
- Fuel Capacity (gas): 526 gal.
- Freshwater Capacity: 45 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 2 @ 40 gal. each
- Draft - Engines Up (approx.): 24 in.
- Bridge Clearance w/Hardtop (approx.): 10 ft.
- Performance, Ride, & Comfort: The right power, the right controls, and the right equipment create a yacht with a top cruising speed of over 60 miles per hour. With over 525 gallons of fuel this center console yacht is perfect for a short or long day at sea.
- Cutting Edge: Apples-to-apples, we don’t play the stripped down game. The Speciale comes standard with everything you need and some.
- Luxurious Comfort: The Speciale’s DNA is a creation in design and innovation with its striking exterior and beautifully finished interior.
- Max HP
- 1400 hp
- Length Overall
- 38 ft. 11 in.
- 11 ft. 6 in.
- 24 in.
- Dry Weight
- 19,000 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 526 gal.