Inventory Unit Detail
2019 HCB Estrella
Call for Price
We could not rest on calling this handcrafted masterpiece the world’s largest Center Console, introducing the first ever Mega Center Console Yacht™ — the 65’ Estrella.
This vessel has all the comfort and styling of any sportfishing or cruising yacht in its class, but far surpasses them in versatile use and performance. With quint (5) outboard power, you are ensured a more enjoyable ownership experience due to ease of use and manageable maintenance. And the ride and performance are unmatched, the yacht is easier to control than competitor’s twenty-five-foot models. There is an unimaginable amount of comfort and space aboard with a huge cockpit, a cabin that is twice as large as other center consoles, standard bow and stern thrusters, and large 1,800 gallon fuel capacity for long range. The five-person forward facing helm seats overlook three large Garmin® screens and have great line-of-site over the bow, they also can be rotated 180 degrees to form a 10-person express dining area with the five-person sleigh seat, all under the hard top. The cabin boasts sleeping for up to five persons with large master stateroom, convertible settee, and spacious bathroom with separate walk-in shower. There is a comfortable European inspired bow seating area and deluxe front lounge for those wishing to sun worship. And aft is a customizable rear mezzanine seating area with a variety of feature configurations. Finally, for the mechanically inclined there is a walk-in machine room where everything is within reach and out of the elements.
For the perfectionist, the Estrella is an impeccably conceived and artfully crafted Mega Center Console Yacht giving you high-class luxury and comfort without sacrificing performance.
- Performance, Ride, & Comfort: Superior hydrodynamics combined with over 2500 horsepower surpasses all performance expectations, giving you the precision when on station or docking without compromising comfort.
- Cutting Edge: Under the console is a surprisingly spacious cabin with air-conditioning, refrigerator, microwave, separate head with shower and a queen size berth for longer stays.
- Luxurious Comfort: Expressive design features have been integrated throughout the entire yacht. Together with the selection of the high grade and harmonious materials, creates a jewel that will last forever.
- Length: 65 ft. 0 in.
- Beam: 16 ft.
- Weight: 46,000 lb. (Quint Seven Marine)
- Horsepower Rating: No max
- Fuel Capacity: 1800 gal.
- Freshwater Capacity: 100 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 2 @ 80 gal. each
- Draft – Engines Up: 36 in.
- Draft – Engines Down: 48 in.
- Deadrise (Transom): 18°
- Bridge Clearance with the Top: 12 ft. 0 in.
- Max HP
- No Max
- Length Overall
- 65 ft. 0 in.
- 16 ft.
- 36 in.
- Dry Weight
- 46,000 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1800 gal.