Inventory Unit Detail
2019 HCB Siesta
Call for Price
Powered by Quad Yamaha 350's
Baitwell - Dual 45 Gallons Each
Cabin Floor - White Hardwood
Contoured Console Front Lounge
Anti-Fatigue Flooring (Helm & Second Row Seating)
Fresh Water Engine Flush System (Yamaha)
Garmin- 12" (2) Outter and 16" (1) Center Chart Plotters
Garmin 48" 4 KW Open Array Radar
Garmin Auto Pilot
Garmin VHF 300 Radio
Gel Battery System
Grill- Stainless Steel, Removable with Storage Cover
Helm Seats - Triple Captains Chairs
Ice Chests - Gunwale Mounted 1 Port and 1 Starboard
Ice Chest - Lounger Cooler, 51 gal, Refrigerated Chill Plate
Stereo System - JL Audio- (2) 6.5" Speakers, (2) 7.7" Speakers, (4) 8.8" Speakers, (2) 10" Subwoofers
Seating - Second Row
Summer Kitchen with Corian Counter Top, Sink, Storage, and 12 volt S/S Refrigerator
T-Top: Custom Painted with Integrated Speakers, Windshield, Rod Holders and Spreader Lights.
Yamaha Helm Master Steering w/ Joystick (with Quad Yamaha Applications)
Yamaha Set Point Included with Quad Yamaha Applications
Bow Table with Power Lift
Electric Reel Outlets
Outriggers - Taco 18'
Refrigerated Chill Plates in Fish Box - Port and Stbd
Rod Holders - Forward Gunwale (12)
Rod Holders - Transom Aft (7)
For more information on this one of a kind 42' Siesta please contact Barney Watkins at GSM@plantationboat.com
The smooth mix of brawn and refinement provides sustained offshore performance with an impeccable ride for any angler, diver, or cruiser.
The only quad powered yacht in its class, this award-winning yacht has over 1,700 hp. With first of its kind rear live-well with built in seat, customizable summer kitchen/bait prep station and class leading second row helm seats, the Siesta is designed to meet the discriminating tastes of customers looking for this level of Center Console Yacht. Freshly redesigned helm station with standard triple navigation screens, customizable high-density foam helm seats, and automotive inspired aesthetics provide total control of the vessel with ease. Luxurious appointments await in the easily accessible cabin and sun lovers can bask on the forward-facing console seat or convertible bow sun pad.
For the confident, the Siesta provides the right blend of form and function to match any activity that you decide to embark.
- Length: 41 ft. 7 in.
- Beam: 12 ft. 2 in.
- Deadrise: 23 deg. aft
- Weight: 23,000 lbs (with Quad Yamaha 350’s)
- Horsepower rating: No Max
- Fuel capacity: 614 standard
- Freshwater Capacity: 50 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 2 @ 45 gal. each
- Draft – Engines Up: 24 in.
- Bridge clearance with the top: 10 ft.
- Performance, Ride, & Comfort: Rated for quad outboards up to 1700 horsepower, this center console yacht has been regarded as the most agile and comfortable in its segment. And has been the benchmark in its class for close to a decade.
- Cutting Edge: Front to back, this legacy yacht was developed for short runs or long adventures on the water. The forward insulated freezer, second row sleigh seat, and summer kitchen are just a few of the industry leading examples that compliment this award-winning yacht.
- Luxurious Comfort: The Siesta features all of the plush comfort you expect in a center console yacht. The interior and helm embody the purest excellence of HCB.
- Max HP
- No Max
- Length Overall
- 41 ft. 7 in.
- 12 ft. 2 in.
- 24 in.
- Dry Weight
- 23,000 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 614 gal.