Inventory Unit Detail
2019 HCB Siesta
Call for Price
Not only does the Siesta come factory loaded with the very best options available in the marine industry, the Siesta is the ONLY 42’ center console yacht rated for four V8s providing sustained high-speed offshore operation in total comfort.
HCB is pushing the envelope on everything you thought possible about a center console yachts, with plush seating and amenities for up to 15 of your closest friends luxury is never more than an arm’s length away. And when you need to slow the pace down a little, the Siesta is equipped with an optional air-conditioned cabin complete with a queen-sized berth, a freshwater sink and shower.
But this center console yacht is more than just a smooth mix of athleticism and refinement, the Siesta is also built to fish. The Siesta features a deluxe tackle station outfitted with cutting boards, Corian countertop, fresh water sink, built-in storage, Summer Kitchen including a 12-volt refrigerator, stainless grill, and many other standard options.
So whether you’re speeding off to your favorite spot, cruising in comfort, or relaxing adrift, the Siesta will get you there in style that is second to none.
Key Features for this 2019, 42’ Siesta:
- Powered by Quad Yamaha F350
- Air Conditioning
- Baitwell-Dual 45 Gallons each
- Bow Thruster
- Garmin Chart Plotters - (2)12" / (1)16"
- Garmin 48" 4KW Open Array Radar
- Garmin Auto Pilot
- Garmin VHF 300 Radio
- Upgraded- JL Audio Stereo System
- Freezer Plates Aft and Fwd
- Yamaha Helm Master Steering with Joystick
- Yamaha Set Point
- Electric Reel Outlets
- Ladder Backs for Helm Seats
- Outriggers- Taco 18'
- Bow Stem Light
- Refrigerated Chill Plates in Fish Box- Port and Stbd
- SeaKeeper 3 (DC)
- Underwater Lighting
- Rode Storage in Cabin
... And More!
The smooth mix of brawn and refinement provides sustained offshore performance with an impeccable ride for any angler, diver, or cruiser.
The only quad powered yacht in its class, this award-winning yacht has over 1,700 hp. With first of its kind rear live-well with built in seat, customizable summer kitchen/bait prep station and class leading second row helm seats, the Siesta is designed to meet the discriminating tastes of customers looking for this level of Center Console Yacht. Freshly redesigned helm station with standard triple navigation screens, customizable high-density foam helm seats, and automotive inspired aesthetics provide total control of the vessel with ease. Luxurious appointments await in the easily accessible cabin and sun lovers can bask on the forward-facing console seat or convertible bow sun pad.
For the confident, the Siesta provides the right blend of form and function to match any activity that you decide to embark.
- Length: 41 ft. 7 in.
- Beam: 12 ft. 2 in.
- Deadrise: 23 deg. aft
- Weight: 23,000 lbs (with Quad Yamaha 350’s)
- Horsepower rating: No Max
- Fuel capacity: 614 standard
- Freshwater Capacity: 50 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 2 @ 45 gal. each
- Draft – Engines Up: 24 in.
- Bridge clearance with the top: 10 ft.
- Performance, Ride, & Comfort: Rated for quad outboards up to 1700 horsepower, this center console yacht has been regarded as the most agile and comfortable in its segment. And has been the benchmark in its class for close to a decade.
- Cutting Edge: Front to back, this legacy yacht was developed for short runs or long adventures on the water. The forward insulated freezer, second row sleigh seat, and summer kitchen are just a few of the industry leading examples that compliment this award-winning yacht.
- Luxurious Comfort: The Siesta features all of the plush comfort you expect in a center console yacht. The interior and helm embody the purest excellence of HCB.
- Max HP
- No Max
- Length Overall
- 41 ft. 7 in.
- 12 ft. 2 in.
- 24 in.
- Dry Weight
- 23,000 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 614 gal.