Inventory Unit Detail
2019 HCB Suenos
Powered by Yamaha 425s
Notable Standard Features:
Fresh Water Engine Flush System (Yamaha)
Garmin 4' 4kw Open Array Radar
Garmin Auto Pilot
Garmin VHF 300 Radio
Garmin - Triple 17" Chart Plotters
Generator - 7.6 Kw Westerbeke, Diesel
Air Conditioning - Cool and Heat
Anti-Fatigue Flooring (Helm and Second Row Seating)
Bow Table - Fiberglass with Power Lift and Filler Cushion
Cabin Floor - White Hardwood
Dive Doors, Port and Starboard, Open Inward for Use While Docked
Grill- Stainless Steel, Removable with Storage Cover
Helm Seats - Triple Captains Chairs with Swiveling Pedestals
Ice Chest - Lounger Cooler, 54 gal, Refrigerated Chill Plate
Ice Chests - Gunwale Mounted, 2 Port and 2 Starboard
Insulated Deck Lids
Livewell - Dual 60 gallons Each, Pressurized
Transom Seat Coolers
Seating - Second Row
Stereo System - JL Audio- (2) 6.5" Speakers, (2) 7.7" Speakers, (4) 8.8" Speakers, (2) 10" Subwoofers
Yamaha Set Point Included with Quad Yamaha Applications
Summer Kitchen with Corian Counter Top, Two Sinks, Storage, and S/S Refrigerator
T-Top - Custom Painted with Faired Welds, Integrated Windshield, Rod Holders, and Spreader Lights
Yamaha Helm Master Steering with Joystick; (with Quad Yamaha Applications)
Aft Wind Blocker - Tempered Glass (Aft Wind Screen)
Bow Thruster Control in Upper Station
Electric Reel Outlets
Garmin 22" Center and 17" Side (2) Chart Plotters
Garmin XM Weather
Ladder Backs for Helm Seats
Outrigger Weight Bucket
Outriggers - Rupp Z30 18' Telescoping
Refrigerated Chill Plates in Fish Box - Port
Refrigerated Chill Plates in Fish Box - Stdb
Rod Storage in Cabin Shower
Rod Holders - Forward Gunwale (12)
Rod Holders - Transom Aft (7)
Seakeeper Model 6
Stainless Steel Rubrail Accent
Stereo Upgrade - JL Audio (2) 7.7", (2) 8.8", (2) 10" Subwoofers, (4) 8.8" Tower Speakers
Upper Station Tower
For more information on this yacht please contact Barney Watkins GSM@plantationboat.com or 918-530-7733
Finally, a large center console yacht with the sophisticated design to perfectly balance speed, ride, comfort, and all of the luxury of your “dream” yacht.
The bow area is dual purpose with seating to accommodate guests on the forward-facing lounger or around bow seats and table that convert to a large sun pad for lazy days catching rays; or remove the cushions for a fully functional fishing platform. The luxuriously functional cabin with queen sized berth, storage galore, galley kitchen, and separate head/shower compartment is the perfect place for air-conditioned comfort on hot days as well as longer trips with overnight stays. An automotive inspired helm station allows the captain to be fully aware of the surroundings while staying in tune with the endless functionality on-board including: charts and navigation, Sea Keeper®, generator, ample stereo system, the quad engine package, and more.
For the uncompromising, the Sueños will satisfy any experience you can imagine, and take you places few other Center Console Yachts dream to embark.
- Length: 52 ft. 11 in.
- Beam: 13 ft.
- Deadrise: 23° aft
- Weight: 31,500 lbs (with Quad Yamaha 350’s)
- Horsepower rating: No Max
- Fuel capacity: 1,000 standard
- Freshwater Capacity: 100 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 2 @ 60 gal. each
- Draft – Engines Up: 24 in.
- Bridge clearance with the top: 10 ft. 1.5 in.
- Performance, Ride, & Comfort: Superior hydrodynamics combined with over 2500 horsepower surpasses all performance expectations, giving you the precision when on station or docking without compromising comfort.
- Cutting Edge: Under the console is a surprisingly spacious cabin with air-conditioning, refrigerator, microwave, separate head with shower and a queen size berth for longer stays.
- Luxurious Comfort: Expressive design features have been integrated throughout the entire yacht. Together with the selection of the high grade and harmonious materials, creates a jewel that will last forever.
- Max HP
- No Max
- Length Overall
- 52 ft. 11 in.
- 13 ft.
- 24 in.
- Dry Weight
- 31,500 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1,000 gal.