Inventory Unit Detail
2019 HCB Suenos
53 A1Z-19_Running Shots29
Powered by Quad Yamaha 425s
Notable Standard Features
-Fresh Water Engine Flush System (Yamaha)
-Garmin 4' 4kw Open Array Radar
-Garmin Auto Pilot
-Garmin VHF 300 Radio
-Garmin - Triple 17" Chart Plotters
-Generator - 7.6 Kw Westerbeke, Diesel
-Air Conditioning - Cool and Heat
-Anti-Fatigue Flooring (Helm and Second Row Seating)
-Bow Table - Fiberglass with Power Lift and Filler Cushion
-Cabin Floor - White Hardwood
-Dive Doors, Port and Starboard, Open Inward for Use While Docked
-Contoured Console Front Lounge
-Summer Kitchen with Corian Counter Top, Two Sinks, Storage, and S/S Refrigerator
-T-Top - Custom Painted with Faired Welds, Integrated Speakers, Windshield, Rod Holders, and Spreader Lights
-Yamaha Helm Master Steering with Joystick; (with Quad Yamaha Applications)
-Grill- Stainless Steel, Removable with Storage
-Helm Seats - Triple Captains Chairs with Swiveling Pedestals
-Ice Chest - Lounger Cooler, 54 gal, Refrigerated Chill Plate
-Ice Chests - Gunwale Mounted, 2 Port and 2 Starboard
-Insulated Deck Lids
-Livewell - Dual 60 gallons Each, Pressurized
-Seating - Second Row
-Yamaha Set Point Included with Quad Yamaha Applications
-Bow Stem Light
-Garmin 22" Center and 17" Side (2) Chart Plotters
-Garmin AIS Communication System
-Ladder Backs for Helm Seats
-Satellite TV Receiver
-Seakeeper Model 6
-Stainless Steel Rubrail Accent
-Stereo Upgrade - JL Audio (2) 7.7", (2) 8.8", (2) 10" Subwoofers, (4) 8.8" Tower Speakers
-Teak Flooring - Cockpit
-Teak Toe Rail
-Teak Bow Table Upgrade
-Teak Coaming Boards
-Teak Covering Boards
-Transom Sleigh Seat and Baitwell
-Aft Facing Garmin Screen with Water Proof Enclosure
-High Gloss Teak Counter Tops for Fiesta Patio
For more information on this one of a kind 53' Suenos please contact Barney Watkins at email@example.com or 918-530-7733
Finally, a large center console yacht with the sophisticated design to perfectly balance speed, ride, comfort, and all of the luxury of your “dream” yacht.
The bow area is dual purpose with seating to accommodate guests on the forward-facing lounger or around bow seats and table that convert to a large sun pad for lazy days catching rays; or remove the cushions for a fully functional fishing platform. The luxuriously functional cabin with queen sized berth, storage galore, galley kitchen, and separate head/shower compartment is the perfect place for air-conditioned comfort on hot days as well as longer trips with overnight stays. An automotive inspired helm station allows the captain to be fully aware of the surroundings while staying in tune with the endless functionality on-board including: charts and navigation, Sea Keeper®, generator, ample stereo system, the quad engine package, and more.
For the uncompromising, the Sueños will satisfy any experience you can imagine, and take you places few other Center Console Yachts dream to embark.
- Length: 52 ft. 11 in.
- Beam: 13 ft.
- Deadrise: 23° aft
- Weight: 31,500 lbs (with Quad Yamaha 350’s)
- Horsepower rating: No Max
- Fuel capacity: 1,000 standard
- Freshwater Capacity: 100 gal.
- Livewell Capacity: 2 @ 60 gal. each
- Draft – Engines Up: 24 in.
- Bridge clearance with the top: 10 ft. 1.5 in.
- Performance, Ride, & Comfort: Superior hydrodynamics combined with over 2500 horsepower surpasses all performance expectations, giving you the precision when on station or docking without compromising comfort.
- Cutting Edge: Under the console is a surprisingly spacious cabin with air-conditioning, refrigerator, microwave, separate head with shower and a queen size berth for longer stays.
- Luxurious Comfort: Expressive design features have been integrated throughout the entire yacht. Together with the selection of the high grade and harmonious materials, creates a jewel that will last forever.
- Max HP
- No Max
- Length Overall
- 52 ft. 11 in.
- 13 ft.
- 24 in.
- Dry Weight
- 31,500 lb.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1,000 gal.